Thursday, January 15, 2009

jinx!

All that luck I was supposed to have this year after getting the cupcake with the plastic cow? Nowhere to be found.

*In a two-day period, our dryer broke, as did our dishwasher and our front stairs banister.

*During our first basketball game last Saturday, I lead a teammate with a down-court pass and as she ran it down, she turned her knee and, pending MRI results, likely tore a ligament.

*The other day I was running and a neighbor (not sure why I get religion about working out whenever the temperature dips) stopped to see if I wanted a ride. Unfortunately, she stopped very fast and a big truck was close behind. There was no wreck but it was very, very close.

*I have had the same sore throat and nagging cough since before Christmas.

I keep asking Ed if cows have any negative connotations in Mexican culture.

I think it would be better for the world if I just stayed under the safe and warm covers of my bed for a few days!

1 comment:

queenie said...

Oh Jenn!! Gracious!
Well, I dont know if cows are unlucky, but they do pile a lot of.... everywhere ;)