Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm a planner

....not a procrastinator. But sometimes I wonder how far it really gets me.

For example, right now I am in a mad rush to get my Christmas shopping finished and do last minute preparations for Thanksgiving. I'm also working on a couple of house projects and trying to keep up with the boys' constant needs. And reallocating our finances. And working my part-time job. And baking for Noe's classroom Thanksgiving feast....you get the idea.

I am completely exhausted right now and just did some really bizarre things. When I came home from shopping tonight I put my keys up on the light switch. I also purchased two kitchen utensils that I already own, which will require a return trip to the store. And Ed just found my missing curtain-sewing-project underneath his bedroom pillow.

He thinks I need a brain scan....and he wasn't teasing when he said it. I just think I need to focus on one thing at a time.

No comments: