A super quick list of Noé's progress this summer…..
1. Spelling simple CVC words on his iPad communication device (hat, cat, car…)
2. 8 mile + elevation hikes (he could probably go much further if he wasn't limited by…us)
3. Dresses himself independently (still needs to figure out which way to wear his shirt!)
4. True interaction with his brother and other family members!
5. Smiles for the camera on cue
6. Follows directions more precisely and consistently….his receptive language has made a huge leap this summer!
7. Loves to help me bake in the kitchen….follows instructions well and doesn't make a huge mess with ingredients.
I am SO pleased and sure love this kid!!!